Looking at new gaming laptop - advice required

jamesbowers

Hi guys, this may be a really obvious question and honestly, I hope it is, but I am very out of the loop with graphics cards and laptops.

Basically I am looking to buy a gaming laptop at present most likely to run titles such as Football Manager, World of Warcraft and Shadow of the Tomb Raider. I seem to have landed on one of two brands, Razer and MSI. More specifically the Razer Blade 15 and the MSI Raider or MSI Stealth, links attached below.

My question is does anyone have experience of these as I am having a hard time finding concrete answers about the value of the RTX 2060 vs the GTX 1060, the standard Razer 15 comes with the GTX but to put the RTX raises the price by roughly £400 (which seems like a lot to me). What confuses me further is that the MSI Raider comes in at the same price as the standard Razer 15 however this does have the RTX 2060. For comparison the Stealth with the RTX 2060 comes in at roughly a comparable price as the Razer.

I hope that makes a degree of sense, but what I would really appreciate is whether anyone has any advice on these 3 models? And is the RTX2060 £400 better than the GTX1060, is it really worth it basically?

Löwenzahn

Bronze Level Poster
Hi there,

thanks for your questions but I am afraid that this forum is for PC Zentrum systems only.

Thanks,
Löwenzahn